Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sophiell Marksmen Hunter

Sophiell

Sophiell Marksmen Hunter Empty Sophiell Marksmen Hunter

Post  Sophiell Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:22 am

A. Basic Information

Name: Andrew Snyder
    Time zone: Central Europe
    Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm Active Duty Air Force currently stationed in Aviano AB Italy, I work a night shift so I am able to attend normal state side raid times. Also since I am military, there is some randomness (far and few in between) there are times that I will not be able to make raids, be late, or have to leave early, if I know about it ahead of time I will put a post up or inform an officer

How long have you played WoW?
    about 3 years now
    Total time on this character?
    200 days >.<
    Do you intend to play long term?
    Yes I plan to play this game until Blizzard breaks the game enough that I would no longer like to play, or there is another game that warrants my free time.

B. System Information

What are your system specs?

Intel Core i7(2.66Ghz) Overclocked to 3.2GHz 6GB DDR3 1 TB hardrive ATI Radeon HD 4830 512MB Vista 64 bit

Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
    Not normally

Average Latency while raiding?
    200-250
    Average FPS in raid during a boss?
    80+

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class
    Sophiell |7/57/7 marks | Hunter

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe?
    Yes

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.
    Pre-BC
    Not much maybe some of MC
    BC
    This is where I started playing really, kara-KJ

Leviathan Khaz Modan-up to Vashj as a normal raid member guild fell apart after guild and raid lead decided to stop playing the game.

Identified as Trouble Drenden- I had originally joined this guild as a warrior but due to the surplus of tanks we had I made a switch back to my hunter, I raid led all the way from kara to KJ, At the start of wrath I had just recently moved overseas and did not have a stable enough connection to raid on at the time, after i got a stable connection I no longer had a raid slot to speak of so I left in search of a guild that I could raid with. There was some drama when I left, Having been in the guild since BC, I was a bit mad about having to sit constantly even though I outperformed officers of the same class and other raid members. It got to the point where I was watching more anime/movies then i was playing the game. I decided that it was time for me to move on. After I had left the guild there was someone who impersonated me on the forums, and now I'm known as a forum troll on that server. I personally find it funny that someone took the time to impersonate me. If you want any other details of this please feel free to ask the Guild lead Killakast.

Second Nature Kilrogg- This guild is on the verge of collapse, we have lost many of our good players, and when the officers start bailing its a bad times indeed, so now I'm in search of a new place to call home

4. Provide an armory link to your character:

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?

I make my consumables in large amounts at a time and usually have enough to last me for months at a time, during the restock time I may be low on gold and may need some help here and there, I don't have the time to commit 12 hours+ a day to playing this game and farming

6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?

Yes, any member who does not is dead weight. I am also able to figure out a lot of stuff on the fly.

7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.

There are times in that link that I flat out failed and I have learned from that and do everything in my power to prevent it from happening again.

9. Post a screen shot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)

A bit old but my UI is still the same

if you want one of me in actual raid I can get ya one of those tonight maybe if we raid.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec?
    A hunting party Survival build 0/17/54

2. What is your gear for your off-spec?

My marks gear, i haven't gotten the trinket to be able to do an armor pen set, but I do have different pieces to make each spec a bit better

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?

Yup

E. Professions

1. What are your professions?
    BS/JC

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?
    Both are crafting profs

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History?

I stated this above, I don't feel repeating it here would do much good please refer to question C3

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?

We are about to fall apart i feel, a lot of the good members and officers have bailed for various reasons. and when the officers start dropping its signs of bad times.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

Yes I log on about an hour or so before raid to get some dailies done and stay on for about an hour after raid, I also log in the weekends and get some farming done or gear up my alt.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?

I expect it.

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?

Yes, I'm ok with bench time as long as it does not exceed the amount of time I am actually raiding, I pay to PLAY this game and don't want to do more alt tab watching anime/movies then playing the game

6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?

I am looking for a raid guild that has the same views that I do on the game and from what I have read on the forums that are avail to me it seems that this would be a good match.

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period?

I'm the type of person who doesn't like being in the middle of the pack, I strive to perform to the my best, if I am not number one dps on a fight that I can be, I start taking steps to improve upon it as long as it doesn't cause the fight to fail.

I enjoy progression, figuring out new fights without watching a fight where someone who has figured it out for me is awesome. But if those tools are avail to me I use them to have a heads up on the fight.

My level of play will remain the same regardless of progression or not, I pay to PLAY this game.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review my appliaction and I hope to hear from yall soon.
    Maeen
    Maeen
    Admin
    Admin

Sophiell Marksmen Hunter Empty Re: Sophiell Marksmen Hunter

Post  Maeen Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:20 am

Hey Sophiell,

Thanks for the application. Do you have any DPS logs you can submit to us?
    Sophiell

Post  Sophiell Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Yup sorry I thought i included

There ya go, that's all the dps log that my guild has kept track of. got any questions on why I did not perform on a certain fight please feel free to ask me, if it was a screw up on my own I'll be the 1st to admit it.
    Sophiell

Post  Sophiell Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 pm

uhhh hmmm i pasted this into my last reply

odd its not letting me link a website on ur forum that I can see anyways

got an email i could send this too?
    Jokarx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Jokarx Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Send the link in a PM to Either me or Maeen