Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hati- Resto Shammy- App'ing up!

nerloupo

Hati- Resto Shammy- App'ing up! Empty Hati- Resto Shammy- App'ing up!

Post  nerloupo Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:16 pm

1. Character Name, Class, Spec
    Hati, Shaman, Restoration (0/14/57)
    2. Proofread. A well-written application goes a long way.

3. All fields are mandatory. Failure to adhere to this simple fact will result in denial.

A. Basic Information

Name: Matt Milano
    Time zone: EST (New Paltz, NY)
    Tell us a little about yourself. I am a Psychology major currently studying at SUNY New Paltz. Anything else about me you would like to know just ask.
    How long have you played WoW? A little more than a year now, started playing in June of 2008.
    Total time on this character? /played says Total time played: 59 days, 8 hours, 50 minutes, 36 seconds
    Total time played this level: 42 days, 6 Hours, 32 minutes, 0 seconds
    Do you intend to play long term? Yes, I do.

B. System Information

What are your system specs? (I'm not sure on what any of this means but this is copied out of my control panel system information, if it's wrong let me know)

Model: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
    Processor: AMD Turion(tm) X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-72 2.10GHz
    Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
    System type: 64-bit operating System

Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
    No.

Average Latency while raiding?
    Approx. 300-350

Average FPS in raid during a boss?
    Anywhere between 11-40 (depending on the boss)

On a side not on this, on my old laptop I had 1 fps and still topped the heal meters with almost 1k latency. This notebook is much better.

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class
    Hati | Restoration (0/14/57) | Shaman
    | Elemental (57/14/0) |

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe?
    Exaulted with the Sons of Hodir, 450 Enchanting/Elixir Master

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.
    Did not play Pre-BC nor long enough in BC to see anythign other than Kara. WotLK I have healed 3 drake 10 man in OS, downed everything in Ulduar (Minus Yogg and Algalon, we didn't get past phase 2 in my group), Downed Naxx 10/25, cleared OS 10/25, done all 4 released bosses in TotC 10/25, all heroics done, and both bosses in Vault. IN terms of Pre-BC and BC though, I have done Hyjal, Kara, ZG, Onyxia, and most others (at 80).

4. Provide an armory link to your character: (This may be out of date, I just respecced properly before I started this application)
    Armory is currently down, Putting in a link from WOW-Heroes.com- it should serve the same basic purpose.
    http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Lothar&name=Hati

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
    Yes, I make my own Flasks and Potions, and would also be willing to make for others (I keep spares of all 4 types on me) it should be noted, however, I do not have an herbalist so I AH all my mats.

6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
    Yes, I read up/ watch the videos on all unknown fights.

7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.
    My most recent raids have not been with my guild and my guild does not have any information set up on these sites. I apologize for this error and, should this prevent me from being accepted or spoken to, I apologize for wasting your tome.

9. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
    First chance I get to take a SS i will post it here.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec?
    Elemental (57/14/0)

2. What is your gear for your off-spec?
    Same gear as my Resto, working on changing that but want to worry about main spec before off spec.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
    Would prefer to stay Resto, but yes.

E. Professions

1. What are your professions?
    450 Enchanting/ Elixir Master

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?
    N/A

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History?
    Started out in Knight Shadows because my friend was an officer, moved to Punishment to see more content along with a lot of guild tension in Knight Shadows.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
    I was in the second raid group and due to real life conflicts it fell apart and I would like to continue Raiding, along with personal conflicts.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
    Yes, I am currently working on many alts to see different aspects of the game and I have a full PvP set for when i want to PvP it up.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
    Yes.

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
    Yes.

6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?
    I would like to see as much as the game has to offer me. I have yet to see any hard modes completed in Ulduar and would like to be in something new and exciting.

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period?
    My level of play is constant. I don't like to see people die and I try to make sure everyone is up, regardless of the situation. I want to succeed and, like most healers, I have a Martyr complex and will die to save someone else (Glad I rolled a Shaman because when this happens, I can get back up).

G. Please complete these questions if you are applying as a healer.

1. What do you view as your primary role as a healer, specific to your class?
    I Heal everyone, Chain Heals will be flying and riptides will be ripping. Lesser Healing Waves will go where needed and Earth Shield is always on one of the tanks.

2. What stats do you feel are most important when selecting, gemming, or enchanting your gear and why?
    At the moment, Haste. Chain Heal has a very slow cast time and I want it fast. At the moment, self buffed (with my totem) alone, i got it from 2.5 second cast to 1.85 second cast. If i am lacking in something, I will regem or re enchant it.

3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your class from a healing perspective?
    Not enough damage mitigation for my liking. However I make up for it with smart, effective heals.

4. What do you like/dislike most about healing?
    Nothing keeps me going as much as healing. Elemental isn't as much fun because it is the same thing over and over. Healing keeps me constantly moving, constantly guessing, constantly paying attention. my brain doesn't stop while I'm healing and there is nothign in the game I enjoy more. I went resto in hellfire Peninsula and never went to anything else. Leveled from 65-80 resto, and have no regrets.
    Jokarx
    Admin
    Admin

Hati- Resto Shammy- App'ing up! Empty Re: Hati- Resto Shammy- App'ing up!

Post  Jokarx Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Hey Hati, thanks for the interest in applying to Reign.Sadly you have no Hard mode experience on 25 neither 10 and your gear isn't up to par to were our progression is so I'm going to have to deny you, but once again thanks for the interest and good luck on searching for a new guild and hope you get to see end game content Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:17 am