Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Maxumus Enhancement Shaman

Maxumus

Maxumus Enhancement Shaman Empty Maxumus Enhancement Shaman

Post  Maxumus Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 am

Maxumus’s Application

1. Character Name, Class, Spec
    Maxumus, Shaman, Enhancement

2. Proofread. A well-written application goes a long way.

3. All fields are mandatory. Failure to adhere to this simple fact will result in denial.

A. Basic Information

Name: Zach
    Time zone: CST
    Tell us a little about yourself.
    I am a laid-back guy from Tennessee. I enjoy going to Dollywood and riding the rollercoasters. My favorite instance in WoW is Gnomeregan.
    How long have you played WoW?
    Since 2 months after it came out.
    Total time on this character? 44 days
    Do you intend to play long term?
    Yes

B. System Information

What are your system specs?
    Graphics Card: Satfire Radeon X1600 Pro 512 MB
    CPU: Intel Pentium 4; 3.0 GHz
    1 GB of RAM
    Do you have any disconnection problem at all? No
    Average Latency while raiding? 180
    Average FPS in raid during a boss? 20

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class
    Maxumus | Enhancement | Paladin

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe? Yes, I am a scribe

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.
    In Pre-BC, I raided all the way up to Patchwerk. In BC, I raided Kara, Gruul’s Lair, Magtheridon’s Lair, SSC including Tidewalker and Lurker, Voidreaver in TK, and all of ZA. In WotLK, I have cleared all the release content including Sarth 3D 10 and 25, killed Vezax in Ulduar 10 and Ulduar 25. I’ve done Thorim, XT, FL, and Hodir hard modes between the difficulties. I’ve fully cleared ToC on the normal difficulty, and 10 and 25 Onyxia. During 3.0, I was an officer in the raiding guild Tercio, and before that time, I had mainly raided on my paladin, Holyswordman.

4. Provide an armory link to your character:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Maxumus

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Yes

6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? Yes

7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.
    Kologarn kill 9/23:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-KVn9C17eGjaQxU38/sum/damageDone/?s=1635&e=1843

Hodir kill 9/23:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-KVn9C17eGjaQxU38/sum/damageDone/?s=3191&e=3553

Lord Jaraxxus kill 9/1/09:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-grzDEaiIZpT0u93L/sum/damageDone/?s=1163&e=1514

9. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
    I use the default UI and a bare minimum of addons. Don’t worry, I never go without DBM.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec? Restoration, though I have an elemental set.

2. What is your gear for your off-spec? 2/5 tier 8, 1/5 tier 9, a couple of 245 pieces from ToC, with the rest being mainly naxx gear.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
    Yes

E. Professions

1. What are your professions? Herbalism/Inscription

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?
    I keep herbalism so I can farm mats for flasks and make money.

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History?
    Impulse -> Salt of the Earth -> Kyrie Eleison -> Tercio -> Maleficarum -> Waggonforce -> Damage

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
    Damage does not do any hard modes, and, ironically, their dps is pretty low.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
    Yes

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
    Yes

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
    Sure

6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?
    I am not currently raiding hard modes, and I feel unfulfilled without raiding that challenges me. Reign seems like a guild that will challenge me, and I enjoy that.

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period?
    You can expect me to be a prompt, prepared raider, even when farming content. My attitude toward raiding is one of curiosity to see and attempt new stratagems for the content, whether newly released or classic. So no, my level of play does not decline during the farm period.

The recruiting officer will look over your application, and contact the people we're interested in. If you're accepted as an applicant, the process can take 4 weeks before becoming a Member.
    Jokarx
    Admin
    Admin

Maxumus Enhancement Shaman Empty Re: Maxumus Enhancement Shaman

Post  Jokarx Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Thank you for taking the time to apply we would like to schedule a vent interview with you. When are you available?
    Maxumus

Post  Maxumus Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:27 pm

I am available between 6pm to 2am. I am always on, exept during my current guild raids that are Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11:30pm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:16 pm