Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sierramist - Shadowpriest

Sierrami

Sierramist - Shadowpriest Empty Sierramist - Shadowpriest

Post  Sierrami Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:53 am

Sierramist Priest Shadow

A. Basic Information

Name: Travis
    Time zone: Central

Tell us a little about yourself.
    Some things I enjoy include working on my car and racing at the track, fish keeping (got a 30g planted tank), hanging out with friends and all the other normal stuff!

How long have you played WoW?
    I've played since October of 2007

Total time on this character?
    35 days
    Do you intend to play long term?
    Yes

B. System Information

What are your system specs?
    Pentium Core 2 Dual 2.8 Ghz
    Nvidia 9400GT
    3 Gigs Ram

Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
    Rarely
    Average Latency while raiding?
    Average FPS in raid during a boss?
    Typically 10 - 15 On Ony 25 it goes down the tubes.

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class

Sierramist | Shadow | Priest
    2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe?
    Exalted with Sons of Hodir

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.
    I started about 10 months after the release of BC. By the following spring (didn't play a lot at first) was lvl 70 and doing Heroics. By April I was in Kara and in May was leading weekly Kara raids for my guild at the time (Order of Knights Templar) in which I was an officer of. In WoTLK I've seen all of the content there is. Between my toons I've done most of the hardmodes in Ulduar and have led 10 man Ulduar hardmode raids for . I've cleared regular ToC on my tank (Sierranevada) and this toon, so I know both the DPS and tanking sides of each encounter.
    4. Provide an armory link to your character:

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
    Yes!
    6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
    Yes, of course.
    7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.
    I do not have access to these services atm. I found all of my WWS to be expired.
    Here's a screenshot of a recount from Ony 10 man on 10/20/09 where I was second in dps to a Lock that was geared in almost all lvl 245 gear and some lvl 258, much more geared than my priest. He also Aoe'd a lot more than myself.
    Jokar has ran with my priest and can (if he remembers) vouch for my good dps. I would be glad to show any officer my dps on a dummy or be invited to a raid.

8. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)

I also have recount but do not have it displayed in combat as it's distracting.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec?
    Holy

2. What is your gear for your off-spec?
    I have some Naxx gear along with T.8.5 legs and gloves and some lvl 219 trinkets.
    My holy set isn't great but can get the job done for lower instances.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
    Yes but would need some practice healing!

E. Professions

1. What are your professions?
    Priest: Tailoring, Enchanting
    Warrior: Blacksmith, Mining
    Death Knight : Jewelcrafting (20+ epic cuts), Engineering
    Shaman : Alchemy, Herbalism (working to get to 450)

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?
    N/A

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History?
    I started the game in Order of Knights Templar in which I was a member of until the raiding part of that guild left to form a new guild (GL Bluetemplar was NEVER among other problems). I was then a member of that new guild Militant Order of Lothar and was an officer (I lvled my priest in this guild and got him to 80). It's been a rocky road in MOL due to a lot of sub par players and good players coming and going. After almost a year in this guild ( I really stuck things out) I can't take the fail anymore. I'm one of the 2 or 3 good players left there and as much as I hated to leave, I saw my monthly 15.00 charge being wasted.
    I was also a member of Punishment on my tank Sierranevada. He left MOL shortly after it formed since they had no use for him. I've raided with Punishment up to Ulduar hardmodes. I became an officer there after a few months and led 10 man Ulduars. Things went downhill since two of the officers would only allow raids on *their* time which was ONE day a week. Two of the other officers left and I found my vote to raid times outnumbered so I decided to leave as well. Still on great terms with Paska, Ressurection, and the rest of Punishment though (My DK is still there) Some great players there.
    I brought Sierranevada and Sierramist over to Fear about 2 weeks ago...not a great move. Guild is now disbanded.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
    I've put Sierramist in No Way Out for now just to have some guild chat but he needs a new home. I'm looking for a good respectable guild that is serious about raiding and finds regular success with it.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
    Yes
    4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
    Yes as long as people aren't total A holes about it. No reason for that imo.

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
    Yes
    6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?
    I've ran with people from Reign and they have all been top notch players in every sense. Skilled and polite. I have also heard people talk highly of the guild. I've also ran with Jokar since the release of WoTLK and has always been a nice guy.
    7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period?
    You can expect me to follow the RL's directions. I'm also not criticizing people and causing drama like some. I also try to keep vent clear and cut the chit chat to raid chat where it belongs. If I do have something to say in vent, it'll be something constructive. Overall a mature disciplined raider. Smile You can expect me to be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food.
    My attitude towards both progression and farm content are both the same, get the job done. I do not get easily frustrated with progression as long as wiping isn't occurring from stupid reasons. Overall I have a TON of patience being I stuck with a guild for a year that wiped over and over on easy content...need I say more? lol On farm content my performance goes up not down. I love the practice and I'm always trying to top those DPS charts! Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:13 pm