Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

ItalianVicXX-Survival experienced hunter wishes to join.

italianvicxx

ItalianVicXX-Survival experienced hunter wishes to join. Empty ItalianVicXX-Survival experienced hunter wishes to join.

Post  italianvicxx Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am

1. Character Name, Class, Spec

2. Proofread. A well-written application goes a long way.

3. All fields are mandatory. Failure to adhere to this simple fact will result in denial.

A. Basic Information

Name:Victor

Time zone:EST-5

Tell us a little about yourself.
    I'm chill dude that loves rock,cars,money,family and friends and just life in general.I like to stay active and bussy,maybe to the beach,or gym and of course WoW.

How long have you played WoW?
    Since release date.

Total time on this character?36days

Do you intend to play long term?
    Yes.

B. System Information

What are your system specs?Nvidia GeForce 8800GT.Amd Athlon Dual Core Processor.4GB Ram.

Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
    Never.(18MBS Net Speed)

Average Latency while raiding?190

Average FPS in raid during a boss?40

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class
    ItalianVicXX|Survival|Hunter

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe?
    Exalted with Hodir.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.
    I cleared absolutely everything Pre-BC,BC only cleared Kara over and over,WoTLK cleared everything except 3 Drakes in OS,and Ulduar(got our feet wet in some boss fights at the beginning when the gates were opened,than I had to take a 5month break to recover from my ankle surgery).

4. Provide an armory link to your character:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Italianvicxx

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?Yes.

6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?Since I'm a veteran raider,I know what it takes to be succesfull in a new encounters,therefore I always gathered intel before the fight.

7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.Wish I could,my guilds' website isn't updated from 5 months ago for last time I played.Their pretty much broken off now.You can get refference from the raid leader Riitoken or Diskordia.

9. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
    ItalianVicXX-Survival experienced hunter wishes to join. Movie3
    ItalianVicXX-Survival experienced hunter wishes to join. Movie2-1
    Bartender,Chinchilla Gloss,Flo Aspect Bar,Flo Totem Bar,Omen Threat Meter,Pitbull Unit Frames,Satrina Buff Frame,Scrolling Combat Text,Ice HUD,Damage Meters.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec?For a hunter,BM if needed.

2. What is your gear for your off-spec?Same.Most of the time I have some stam and intel pieces.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
    Of course.

E. Professions

1. What are your professions?
    Mining and Skinning Maxed.

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?
    Nothing really I will drop skinning soon for enchanting.

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History?In the past 5 years I really don't remember every single one,but there weren't many really I stuck with my guilds for long periods of time,I never really change unless they break off or members start being misstreated.A few years ago I was part of The Unbound for a long time,than The Arggonauts and than Epinicion.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
    In the 5 months of my absence they broke off.Everyone that was important left to raiding guilds.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
    Yes.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
    If it's constructive criticism and it doesn't come from a hipocrite and ignorant person yes.

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
    Yes.

6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?
    I'm looking for a down to earth,mature guild,that knows and has their goals and plans.Looking for a group of friends and fun has to come with all this.Fun and relationships>loot.

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period?When I raid I look at it as a competition against my own to better myself and progress when it comes to my abilities,skill and knowledge of my class and the game overall.So therefore I will do whatever it takes to prove myself and even if I don't top the chart one night at least I know I gave it my all.Just like in real life,you give all you got,or go home.My level of play doesn't decline when I farm,I only need to farm about 3hrs a week to make a few thousands.

G. Please complete these questions if you are applying as a healer.

1. What do you view as your primary role as a healer, specific to your class?

2. What stats do you feel are most important when selecting, gemming, or enchanting your gear and why?

3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your class from a healing perspective?

4. What do you like/dislike most about healing?
    aveleni
    Officer
    Officer

ItalianVicXX-Survival experienced hunter wishes to join. Empty Re: ItalianVicXX-Survival experienced hunter wishes to join.

Post  aveleni Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:59 am

Thank you ItalianVicXX for your interest in Reign but at this time we do not have a spot open for a Survival Hunter. Good luck in your search for a raiding guild.