Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreadfox - DK DPS/Tank Seeking new guild

Dreadfox

Dreadfox - DK DPS/Tank Seeking new guild Empty Dreadfox - DK DPS/Tank Seeking new guild

Post  Dreadfox Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Character: Dreadfox - DK on Kalecgos
    Name: George
    Time zone: Eastern
    Tell us a little about yourself.
    I’m really laid back, but know when to crank up the intensity in-game. I have a great sense of humor and like to have fun when I play, not stress or create stress for other players.
    How long have you played WoW? Since October of last year
    Total time on this character? 28 days
    Do you intend to play long term? Yes

B. System Information

What are your system specs? Dell Laptop D620 with external 19’ monitor
    Do you have any disconnection problem at all? No - business class internet connection
    Average Latency while raiding? 150ms
    Average FPS in raid during a boss? 17-25

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class: Dreadfox DPS/Tank Deathknight

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe? Exalted with Hodir

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role. Got started late in WoW, so no real pre-BC or BC raiding experience. Most of my raids have been in WoTLK. Naxx 10 man, OS 10 man (one drake up), Naxx 25. I am the guild leader currently and participated in almost every raid in that capacity. I had final say so on decisions, but I let me raid leader do his job.

4. Provide an armory link to your character:
    This is my tank gear, I do have a full set of DPS gear.

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Yes, not an issue.

6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? Not a problem. I spend a quite of downtime reading about strategy as I felt it was my job as GM to know the fights we went into.

7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants. I guess I have just disqualified myself as I can’t post this. My guild has split over drama. I do not currently have enough members to conduct a raid. My guild was starting 10 mans and doing pretty well. Over a vacation I lost most of my members due to a massive drama issue with a new member. I can explain in more detail if needed.

9. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) I use Bartender, Runewatch and DBM. My UI is not far from the basic.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec? Tank

2. What is your gear for your off-spec? It is listed in my Armory link as I logged out in my tank gear. My DPS gear is currently Belt of the Singing Blade, T7 Shoulders, Staggering Legplates, Reaper of Dark Souls (2), Uruka’s Band of Zeal, Titanium Impact Band, Heroes’ Scourgeborne Gauntlets, Bracers of Lost Sentiments, Death-Inured Sabatons, Conquerors’ Darkruned Battleplate, Valorous Scrourgeborne Shoulderplates, Pendant of the Outcast Hero, Conqueror’s Darkruned Helmet, Incisor Fragment, Sphere of Red Dragon’s Blood, Deadly Gladiator’s Cloak of Victory

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
    Yes

E. Professions

1. What are your professions?
    Mining/Jewel Crafting - not maxed as a result of switching to new crafts and becoming GM of guild

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more? N/A

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History? Souls of Darkness, Corruption (current GM) - both on Kalecgos

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
    We have lost momentum due to a split. Recruiting on a low pop server is difficult for a smaller guild. I would like to raid with a group of mature players who can help me progress as a player. I don’t feel that the guilds currently accepting new members on my server can fulfill that role for me and will make a server switch for the right guild.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes, I like to go for achievements when not raiding and currently working on my 50 mount reward.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
    I appreciate constructive criticism as long as it’s that, constructive. I do not thrive in an environment where mutual respect is not given or it’s simply screaming.
    5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
    Fine with that. I expect it as a new member and can use the time to level my trade skills and work on other things that interest me in the game.
    6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?
    I am looking for a chance to learn and grow as a raider. It’s hard to learn strategy and technique in pug groups. I look forward to working with a fun group dedicated to progressing and helping each other. Do not let my lack of raid gear fool you into thinking I will not be an asset. If I takes me running multiple raids without rolling on loot to prove myself I will do that. I’m looking for an opportunity to work with a good group and learn. Loot is not my driving force, seeing content and having fun is what keeps me logging in every day that I can. I feel that this is the right group for me after reading your boards and looking at your must haves for each applicant.

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period? My level of play never drops from progression to farming as I never feel satisfied. My mind set is I have to get better each time. Farming allows me the chance to fine tune my skills so that my progression can improve. I am very self conscious about being a contributor and not being carried or dead weight to a group. I know I have a learning curve, but that’s what drives me. I never want a raid leader to say, “oh well I guess we COULD take fox, but he’s not good”. I will be prompt and ready as raider. I will research any instance we go to before the fight and will give my thoughts on strategy as needed, but will listen and execute as directed. I can also provide a little levity when needed as I am an optimist in most situations.

G. Please complete these questions if you are applying as a healer.

1. What do you view as your primary role as a healer, specific to your class?

2. What stats do you feel are most important when selecting, gemming, or enchanting your gear and why?

3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your class from a healing perspective?

4. What do you like/dislike most about healing?
    Jokarx
    Admin
    Admin

Dreadfox - DK DPS/Tank Seeking new guild Empty Re: Dreadfox - DK DPS/Tank Seeking new guild

Post  Jokarx Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:46 am

You dont have a SS of your UI nor your WWS or any parses.if you can plz post some up.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:17 am