Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rammblin - retadin

Rammblin

Rammblin - retadin Empty Rammblin - retadin

Post  Rammblin Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:45 am

A. Basic Information

Name:Rammblin
    Time zone:EST
    Tell us a little about yourself.
    University student with too much time to kill, also an avid Oscar Peterson fan.

How long have you played WoW?
    About 2 years

Total time on this character?
    75 days

Do you intend to play long term?
    Yes

B. System Information

What are your system specs? Dual-core 2.2 GHz laptop
    Do you have any disconnection problem at all? Nope
    Average Latency while raiding? 150-200
    Average FPS in raid during a boss? 30

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class
    Rammblin, Ret/prot/holy, Paladin

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe?
    Scribe

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.
    Didnt play pre-bc, raided into Sunwell in BC, and have done everything but ToGC-25 in WoTLK.

4. Provide an armory link to your character:

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
    Yes. I have to say that, dont I?

6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
    Yes.

7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.
    Heres one from our most recent ToC-25:
    And a log of last weeks ToC/ToGC:

8. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
    Pretty basic UI, I use bartender for my action bars, and have grid and decursive as well.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec?
    Currently holy-pvp at the moment, but have also been prot.

2. What is your gear for your off-spec?
    Crappy holy gear, but a respectable prot set that would be good enough for ToC-25.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
    Absolutely, will change my specs to anything. I have to say that too, right?

E. Professions

1. What are your professions
    Inscription and enchanting.

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History?
    Previously in Maleficarum, been in KE since that guild broke up.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
    Havent downed any new bosses in at least two months, and most of the recruits we are bringing in just aren't very good.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
    Yes, I enjoy doing many of the common pug-raids, and do a lot of pvp as well.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
    I have to say yes to this too, dont I?

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
    I wont sit at my computer patiently waiting for my turn to play. If theres something else for me to do in the game, or Im at my computer anyways, thats fine. If theres something good on TV, nuts to you.

6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?
    I am frustrated with the quality of players in my current guild. Although there is a strong core of very good players, we are having to fill our roster with players who dont belong in a progression guild. I want an opportunity to raid with a group more my speed.

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period?
    I always try my hardest in progression fights, and I have a high wiping threshold. I still get a kick out of downing bosses in farm content, but I like to go afk during the trash a lot.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:20 am