Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pradox-Resto Shaman looking for home.

Pradox

Pradox-Resto Shaman looking for home. Empty Pradox-Resto Shaman looking for home.

Post  Pradox Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Pradox, Restoration, 0/16/55

Name: Chris
    Time zone: Central (tx)
    Tell us a little about yourself. I live with my parents, I'm a full time student and I work part time.
    How long have you played WoW? Since release day.
    Total time on this character? 95 days, 22 hours, 10 mins, 31 secs
    Do you intend to play long term? Of course Smile

What are your system specs? I'm not a huge computer guy (yet), so I don't know the full specs. My father built this computer for me particularly for gaming purposes, and I do not lag, nor disconnect.
    Do you have any disconnection problem at all? No
    Average Latency while raiding? ~100
    Average FPS in raid during a boss? ~30

1. Character Name | Spec | Class
    Pradox, Restoration, Shaman.
    2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe?
    Yes
    3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.
    I've cleared through SWP on my hunter, which I do not play anymore. I have killed every boss in every raid through SWP.
    4. Provide an armory link to your character:
    wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Pradox
    5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
    Of course Smile
    6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
    Yes, I've actually watched videos and read strats on every boss through ToC, but I always come prepared!
    7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.
    I have not raided on this character in a few months. I have been playing my death knight (Unanswered on Lothar) and raiding on her. I decided that I wanted to re-live my TBC days as a resto shaman.
    9. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)

Pradox-Resto Shaman looking for home. WoWScrnShot_083109_181439

(Grid expands to fit the raid, grouped by group, couldn't get anyone to make a raid with me Sad)

1. What is your off-spec?
    Elemental, but can be changed. I don't PvP on this character
    2. What is your gear for your off-spec?
    Pretty decent elemental, working on Enhancement.
    3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
    Absolutely

1. What are your professions?
    JC/Ench 455/450
    2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?
    N/A

1. What is your guild History?
    As I said, I've seen all TBC content on my hunter, and some on this character. I've seen all the way up to Twins in ToC on my DK (Minus algalon.) This character has been my "Alt" for a while, I decided to play it again and try to raid on it full time. On this character I have raided up to thorim.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
    I am not currently in a guild, I decided to xfer here to be on the same server as my RL friends/my DK

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
    Yes, I'm on alot.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
    Yes, it is crucial to success.

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
    Yes, I totally understand.

6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?
    I heard from many sources that this guild is amazing and really cool. I really want to get into a hardcore guild on my shaman, because I see myself to be a hardcore player.

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period?
    You can expect exceptional raid performance. I love this game, I love raiding, and I love interacting with other people. I give 110% all the time, and try my best to do the best I can.

1. What do you view as your primary role as a healer, specific to your class?
    It depends, my class recently underwent some changes and now I am capable of any kind of healing. Although raid healing may be more "mana efficient" than tank healing, swapping RT-LHW-HW-CH correctly yields good results for me.

2. What stats do you feel are most important when selecting, gemming, or enchanting your gear and why?
    I am working on Crit/haste/int. Not in that order, but those three stats are whats important to me atm. Crit for IMP WS, and haste to get heals off faster of course. Int provides extra Sp with Nature's Blessing.

3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your class from a healing perspective?
    My class can oom extremely fast, and over heal by alot if not watched carefully. More gear dependent than most. Albeit shamans are exceptional raid healers, and always have been, and when played correctly I can heal for almost forever!

4. What do you like/dislike most about healing?
    I've always loved healing, there isn't as much competition, less "meter watching" and alot more pressure on the healer, as a player. It just yields more fun for me, its a challenge and I just love healing.
    Jokarx
    Admin
    Admin

Pradox-Resto Shaman looking for home. Empty Re: Pradox-Resto Shaman looking for home.

Post  Jokarx Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm

Hey Pradox, first i want to thank you for your time in applying to Reign, sadly we will have to pass on your application cause you don't have the hard mode experience on 10 nor 25 on neither of your toons.Thanks for applying and i hope you find a home soon and experience the content you are searching for. GL Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:19 pm