Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needhealin - Resto shaman

Needheal

Needhealin - Resto shaman Empty Needhealin - Resto shaman

Post  Needheal Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:00 pm

1. Character Name, Class, Spec

Needhealin: Shamen: Resto

2. Proofread. A well-written application goes a long way.

3. All fields are mandatory. Failure to adhere to this simple fact will result in denial.

A. Basic Information

Name: Aaron
    Time zone: CST (USA)
    Tell us a little about yourself.
    I work 40hrs a week, I own a home. I own 3 computers of which I use 2 for gaming. I also hold 3 active accounts in Eve Online. My GF lives with me but she is busy most of the time with school, etc.
    How long have you played WoW? About 2 yrs.
    Total time on this character? ~15 days played.
    Do you intend to play long term? Yes.

B. System Information

What are your system specs?

The computer I do most of my gaming from is an AMD core duo 2.6 GHz, w/ 4gb RAM. It’s an SLI system with (2) 7600GT Ultras. My game data is stored on (2) Sata2 drives stripped. I have a 32" & 20" LCD. The system is water cooled and OC capable. I have mic, headphones, 7.1 sound.

Do you have any disconnection problem at all?

My cabled service is 30mb down & 2mb up, so never an issue.

Average Latency while raiding? 100ish

Average FPS in raid during a boss? 30+

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class

Needhealin | Resto | Shamen

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe?

Exalted with Sons.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.

I have limited experience Pre-BC, all runs occurred as a bored level 70. For BC its: Kara, SSC, Tempest Keep, Grulls, Mags, Mount Hyjal, Zul'Aman. However, those were all done as a Mage (chopjai). The character turned 80 about a month ago. So its experience has been pugs for Naxx, OS, Ulduar, ToC, Ony. Both on 10 and 25.

4. Provide an armory link to your character:

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Yes.

6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? Yes.

7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.

My main raids with my guild and its allies, My alt is just in pugs so far, So I don’t have this at this time. Given this can take 4 wks. I’ll work on getting one as most of my IDS are used already this week.

8. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) I don’t have an in combat shot but here is an out of combat that’s similar: Needhealin - Resto shaman Wowscrnshot102209122628

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec? Elemental.

2. What is your gear for your off-spec? It has not been my focus.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? Sure.

E. Professions

1. What are your professions? Mining/Herbs

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more? Only that it is a good time killer to mine/flower pick. Not to mention it covers my repair bills.

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History? Militant Order of Lothar

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? My mages presence is all they require. I would like to have 2 characters that are raiding with regular progression groups.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? Yes.

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this? I am ok with it so long as its nothing personal.

6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?
    The schedule is a good fit. I feel I would be a good addition to the guild, judging by the members whom I know and have raided with.

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period? You may expect the best and nothing less. I have no difficulty with progression or farm raiding. My level of play will match that which is expected of me.

G. Please complete these questions if you are applying as a healer.

1. What do you view as your primary role as a healer, specific to your class? I view myself as a raid healer who focuses on vital members of the raid.

2. What stats do you feel are most important when selecting, gemming, or enchanting your gear and why?
    I feel that mp5>>>sp>>haste>crit. Healers are most restricted by there mp5.

3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your class from a healing perspective? My strengths are Earth shielding tanks to help reduce incoming damage, Riptides/LHW for individual healing, and chain heals for healing raid damage.

4. What do you like/dislike most about healing? I enjoy healing because I have more control of the failure or success of a raid. Meaning the raid is more dependent on a successful healer then a dps. Each fight is dynamic as players I am healing are not static or programmed to be in set locations or require set amount of healing.

The recruiting officer will look over your application, and contact the people we're interested in. If you're accepted as an applicant, the process can take 4 weeks before becoming a Member.

If you have any further questions about recruiting, contact Maeen, Jokar or Zenira in game or through a private message on the forum.
    needheal

Needhealin - Resto shaman Empty Re: Needhealin - Resto shaman

Post  needheal Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:16 am

sorry you can delete this, i think i wouldnt be a good fit after all.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:18 am