Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Agnate fire mage ( area 52 transfer) revised

agnate

Agnate fire mage ( area 52 transfer) revised Empty Agnate fire mage ( area 52 transfer) revised

Post  agnate Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:42 am

A. Basic Information

Name:dom

Time zone:eastern

photo technician

Tell us a little about yourself.
    i like to raid and be a social person... idk what else is there to know

How long have you played WoW?
    about a year and a half

Total time on this character?
    4 months played time

Do you intend to play long term?
    yes

B. System Information

What are your system specs?
    err... its fast and it works

Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
    no

Average Latency while raiding?
    double digits

Average FPS in raid during a boss?

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class
    Agnate fire mage

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe?
    yes

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.
    mostly ive just raided seriously in wotlk, was server second for naxx maly and sarth and have immortal. got down all hard modes in ulduar as well clearing up to algalon 25 and 10

4. Provide an armory link to your character:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Area+52&n=Agnate

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
    yes

6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
    yes

7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-EjJb7mIfDJreu4wI/sum/damageDone/?enc=kills
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-N2EznbWBSD7g6VZt/sum/damageDone/
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9VRCwzgASbQPoaNh/sum/damageDone/

9. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)

i have normal wow ui... and i always click

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec?
    i spec for fights

2. What is your gear for your off-spec?
    no diffrence

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
    yes

E. Professions

1. What are your professions?
    alch/jc

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History?
    i raided with spanks until they disbanned their progression is about equal to the amount here

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
    disbanned

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
    yes

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
    yes

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
    yes

6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?
    the raid schedule is nice and the progression is decent

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period?

top mage dps right here in farm and raid
    aveleni
    Officer
    Officer

Agnate fire mage ( area 52 transfer) revised Empty Re: Agnate fire mage ( area 52 transfer) revised

Post  aveleni Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 am

Hey Agnate,

Sorry for the long delay but our normal recruitment officer (Jokar) has sort of been out of comission with his computer. Was wondering if you had a chance to talk some mage stuff either tonight or tommorow.

I just noticed as well that you used to play with Cav on Area 52. Did Cav bribe you for Focus magic as well ? He has even offered me his future wife and children.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:30 pm