Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tß/Mage/fire

tibbyy

Tß/Mage/fire Empty Tß/Mage/fire

Post  tibbyy Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Name:Gary
    Time zone:pst
    Tell us a little about yourself.I play wow/basketball I go to school my life is pretty much fucking boring.
    How long have you played WoW?I have played since Vanilla.
    Total time on this character?250 days. I know, im a fucking loser./sigh
    Do you intend to play long term?Yes

B. System Information

Do you have any disconnection problem at all?No
    Average Latency while raiding?Around 30
    Average FPS in raid during a boss?25

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class Tß -alt 225|Mage|Fire

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe? Yes

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role. In vanilla I was playing Varsity basketball so I could not raid much, In Bc I cleared everything pre 3.0 on my warrior and cleared everything besides KJ on my mage. I was raidleader of my guild. In wotlk I have cleared everything on easymode. My current guild was top 50 US pre hardmode Ulduar. I have dont all of the less complex hard modes for Ulduar and I have killed harmode beasts and got Jarraxus to 15%.
    4. Provide an armory link to your character:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=T%C3%9F I realize my JC is not up to par but its hell leveling it on this trash server that I am on.

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Of course, I am always on time with a 20 stack of flasks and haste/crit pots.

6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?I always do

7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.http://www.wowmeteronline.com//combat/log/992069

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec? Frost -PvP

2. What is your gear for your off-spec? Furious

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?Yes

E. Professions

1. What are your professions? Enchanting/Jc

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History? Its a very long story. Basicly my guild has reformed 3 times and we went from good to trash. If I get a vent interview ill explain more there.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? To put it bluntly, I am sick of carrying scrubs through content to get them geared. Vero is not what it used to be and I have no motivation to help them anymore.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes,I play all the time.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? Of course.

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this? Yes.

6. Why are you interested in joining Reign? I want something new. A new group of people to get to know and hopefully enjoy this game with.

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period? Honestly, I never fuck up. No matter what we are doing you will never have to call me out. I have amazing situational awareness and I do above average dps. I always play the same, even if we decided to go back and raid MC I would play as if we were doing Totc hardmode.
    aveleni
    Officer
    Officer

Tß/Mage/fire Empty Re: Tß/Mage/fire

Post  aveleni Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey Tb,

Going to be pretty tight for time tonight, but maybe tomorrow we can chat. Think you will be around ?
    tibbyy

Post  tibbyy Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Yeah, I should be around most of the day.
    jackass

Post  jackass Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

mfdsajlf;sajklfdl;akjfldljasklfdlkasflsjddaklfdklsdadfdfds

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:51 pm