Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pubi - Application (Priest)

Pubi

Pubi - Application (Priest) Empty Pubi - Application (Priest)

Post  Pubi Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:39 pm

A. Basic Information

Name: Pubi (Chris)
    Time zone: CST
    Tell us a little about yourself.
    How long have you played WoW? Classic took break and came back for Lich
    Total time on this character? 27 days as 80
    Do you intend to play long term? Yes

B. System Information

What are your system specs? i7, 12 GB Ram, 2x Nvidia 260 GTX
    Do you have any disconnection problem at all? No
    Average Latency while raiding? 80
    Average FPS in raid during a boss? 150

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Pubi| Holy/Disc| Priest

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe? Yes

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role. Explained above. Leadership in running Pugs but its driving me nuts.

4. Provide an armory link to your character:

5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Yes

6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? Yes

7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.

8. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
    DBM
    OMEN
    Healbot (tried grid and Vudoo)
    Bartender

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your off-spec? Disc

2. What is your gear for your off-spec? Same

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? Sure

E. Professions

1. What are your professions? Skin Alch

2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?
    Alts farm and yes I wanted more crit and longer lasting flasks.

F. Other Questions

1. What is your guild History? Mostly guilds with RL friends. Helms Elite and SoA.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? They have a core group already and attendance is bad.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes time allowing beyond raiding and preparing.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? Sure

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this? Yes

6. Why are you interested in joining Reign? I am looking for a solid guild that has structure and the ability to execute.

7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period? I would hope to be a stable long term member with progression as the goal. I give 110% on trash.

G. Please complete these questions if you are applying as a healer.

1. What do you view as your primary role as a healer, specific to your class? I fix mistakes by others.

2. What stats do you feel are most important when selecting, gemming, or enchanting your gear and why? Well obviously the I use gems and chants to improve my output to better the team results.

3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your class from a healing perspective? As a healer you really get to see what is going on dmg wise and learn from the mistakes of others.

4. What do you like/dislike most about healing? I dislike healing people that intentionally make my job harder. I love being one of the key roles in progression.

The recruiting officer will look over your application, and contact the people we're interested in. If you're accepted as an applicant, the process can take 4 weeks before becoming a Member.

If you have any further questions about recruiting, contact Maeen, Jokar or Zenira in game or through a private message on the forum. Thank you!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:05 pm